WISE: Injecting LRH Admin Tech to create prosperity1
Mr. Mike Rinder next spoke of the far-reaching results brought about by the World Institute of Scientology Enterprises and WISE members in the year 2000.
While the numbers show economic catastrophe — 1.4 million bankruptcies this past year in the United States alone; 38 million unemployed, and climbing, in Latin America; and 3 billion people internationally living on less than two dollars a day — WISE members are providing the LRH tech to reverse this decline and gain freedom from economic suppression.
Mr. Rinder cited many examples of this:
“There’s the California restaurant owner who blew away company conflicts with the Third Party Law,” he said, “and increased his business by 30 times.
“Then, at the next level, there is the small fine art instruction school that put in the basics of org boards and hats—and then grew to the largest in the world.
“Finally, and, at major corporate level, there is the Coca Cola Sales Division in Mexico that held workshops on the Tone Scale, ARC and communication. The result? Productivity increased by nearly 300 percent. `And all of those stories are best summed up by the manager of that Coca Cola plant in a plaque to LRH, and here’s what it says:
“To: L Ronald Hubbard
“For the legacy of the technology that effectively impels the survival of Man, groups and business.'”
Mr. Rinder also told two incredible stories of the application of LRH Admin Tech by graduates of the Hubbard College of Administration International.
The first was from China, where a graduate of the Hubbard College was invited to give a seminar on Admin Tech in Shanghai, with far-reaching results in disseminating LRH’s Admin Tech in that country.
The other was the story of a businessman in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, who took responsibility for not only his 1,000 employees, but also a local hospital — transforming it from a low morale, low producing area to an example of a high level of patient care. When Mr. Rinder described what happened next, and what effects this had across the region, it brought the audience to their feet in a standing ovation.
When you take all of these examples into consideration and look at the big picture of the year’s accomplishments, you get an idea of what kind of impact WISE members are creating:
- Nine new Hubbard Colleges of Administration opened, now making a total of 25 around the globe.
- The number of students enrolled for the first time at the Hubbard College International increased by 60%, and the total number trained on LRH Admin Tech at Hubbard Colleges around the world jumped to more than 12,000 in the last year alone.
- WISE members have brought LRH Admin Tech to a total of 111,000 companies and enterprises in 70 nations worldwide.
- Translated LRH Admin Tech materials are now available in French, Italian, Danish, Finnish, Spanish, Swedish, Hungarian, Czech, Russian, Japanese and Traditional Chinese.
- Source: International Scientology News Issue 15 (pp. 10-11) (2001) ↩