Synopsis of record of Lieutenant (jg) Lafayette Ronald Hubbard, I-V(S) USNR 1
1. Son of naval officer and has spent most of life in the vicinity of the service.
2. Service with national Guard and Marine Reserves with character “Excellent.”
3. Master mariner in motor vessels (Pacific Ocean Coastwise) (299), Master mariner in sail (any ocean) (700), Operator of motorboats.
4. Writer in magazines, screen, radio.
5. Member of Explorers Club and commander of three expeditions, the Caribbean Lotion Picture Expedition, the West Indies Minerals Survey, the Alaskan Radio-Experimental Expedition.
Mr. Hubbard is on temporary duty with the Hydrographic Office annotating photographer of British Columbia which he gathered.
The documentation of the above is part of the official record.
- No date on document. Date extrapolated from position in original FBI digital record obtained through FOIA. ↩
|Reference No:||OMPF LRH 01-010|
|Download PDF:||OMPF LRH 01-010|